Chelsea and Manchester City will fight for Inter defender Bastoni
Article title: Bastoni has become the focus of competition for the giants, and Inter Milan in Italy is struggling to wait for the best offer On October 24, the Mirror revealed that Premier League giants Chelsea and Manchester City are in a thrilling battle for Inter Milan defender Bastoni. Bastoni's career started at the full-back position, and now he has emerged as a core player in the club and national center back position in the club and national team. Last season, he reached the top with the help of Inter Milan, reached the Champions League final with the team, and was recognized as one of the top central defenders in Europe. Bastoni, who was only 24 years old, played 46 games for Inter Milan last season and contributed 6 assists. So far this season, he has played for this powerful Italian team 9 times and has made all starts. Chelsea, Gary Neville emphasized the importance of Thiago Silva after a match against Arsenal, but also pointed out that he is old and has reached 39 and urgently needs a great successor. Although coach Pochettino has multiple players to choose from at the centre-back position, such as Di Sasi, Badiacile, Wesley Fofana and Colville, who can also temporarily put the full-back on the field, the team is still eager to find a player who can replace Thiago Silva. And if Chelsea wants Bastony, Manchester City will become their main competitor. Interestingly, City, like Chelsea, are central defenders, with famous Guvadiol, Ruben Dias, Stones, Akanji and Ak, and even Kyle Walker is competent for three central defenders, but they still aspire to get a great central defender. A report from Italian media said that Inter Milan is willing to sell more than 60 million pounds of Bastoni because the team's economic situation is tight and they must sell people first and then buy people. However, the club believes they can get a reasonable offer from Bastoni. It is said that Inter Milan has turned his attention to Turin defender Schuls, who are willing to accept the fact that Bastoni is about to leave the team. It can be foreseen that Inter Milan's decision will add more highlights to the battle between Premier League giants, and what will the final result? Let's wait and see.
- Recent Posts
-
- The glorious dominance of the
- A night of football carnival!
- In a hot state, Ilditz may fac
- Zinchenko is depressed at Arse
- Here we go! 50 million pounds
- Manchester United players even
- The secret of the lasting succ
- Sun Minghui "trying" Bayern: L
- Norwegian coach: Noosa is very
- In the second round of the Pre
- Hot Posts
-
- Spanish media: Real Madrid has
- Falk: Manchester City is learn
- Biba Feiyi s contract renewal
- 66-year-old An Shuai’s birthda
- The passionate collision betwe
- 7 players scored more than 12
- Big Martin s eyes are filled w
- Padou: Don t go to the Crystal
- Dortmund challenge Real Madrid
- Manchester United 60 million+
- Arsenal is so arrogant, is it
- Martinez reveals two favorites
- Real Madrid bid farewell to th
- Lautaro: My grandmother is not
- Dima: Pioli is not on Rome s l
- Fighting life and death! Inter
- Portuguese media: Yorke s seri
- For Simeone, the most embarras
- Today s main recommendation: B
- British media: Chelsea is will
- search
-
- Links
-